Brenna and Craig King bought their farm in Spring 2017 with the intention of getting married and spending the rest of their lives together at the property. 16 months, 5000 plants, 200,000 pounds of dirt, and 15,000 feet of irrigation pipe later, they were happily married on September 1, 2018.
Now, Craig and Brenna want to share their magical farm wedding experience with others. Starting in 2020, King Acres is open for Weddings / Events of up to 250 guests.
For the 2020 season, the only service directly provided by King Acres will be the venue; guests are welcome to use any vendors they choose for food, beverages, music, seating, photography, and any other services they desire. Recommendations are available on request.
To schedule a tour, or to ask any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
- 10 Acre Farm
- Expansive, panoramic views of mountains, lake, and farmland
- Private 3000 sq. ft duck pond with fountain
- Free range ducks & chickens
- Horses, cows, dogs, cats, and other farm animals visible
- Countless garden beds, trees, sitting areas, and more
- Landscape Lighting
- Onsite parking for over 150 vehicles
- Full-day events (10am-10pm)
- Portable restrooms provided
- Compost, Recycling, and Trash bins provided
- WiFi included
- Day-of changing rooms available
- Wedding arbor available
- Electricity available all around the property
- Professional lawn maintenance the week of your event
While King Acres is not able to provide additional services at this time, we are happy to work with the vendors you choose. We also have recommendations available for:
- and more